CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.07.2008

five things i needa do.


1. scholarship essay.
2. last two weeks worth of journalism work.
3. physics homework!
4. get tickets for less than jake.
5. plan the trip to the bronx.

the bronx trip shouldn't be that bad. jennifer lopez is from there, so really, how terrible can it be? i'm excited to travel. that's all. this week has gone by so fast.. or so it seems. it's already thursday tomorrow and it rarely counts because i have AP testing all morning (fack). friday night looks like caberet and the beach.. saturday looks like the beach and free bbq/show. sunday looks like mothers day! and it always looks like rain. matt lax comes home in a few days and i'm hoping he's finally "ready" to sleep over my house, because we have a years worth of catching up to do. also: the weather was beautiful today AND i'm looking for a new bicycle and a nice place to ride it. uhhh, my big redneck wedding is on right now (a gem that i accidentally discovered one night). time to watch it and sleep some!

2 comments:

dck249 said...

i need to do my housing app still. some time soon, really. so hayden's your first choice?

i came here to wish you luck on your AP tests, but i think i missed it. if you have any next week - good luck on them too!

and uh how's eat the planet!!? i miss new mu330 music :(

dck249 said...

I got nothing of the sort yet :( hope I get it soon though. We do have CD players down here, lol. I've mostly been listening to my pod though. My old one broke while I was down here, but my rents sent me a new one for my birthday, fully loaded so I'm pretty much set. Did you happen to send me the CD? JUST CURIOUS