CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.17.2009

five reasons i have a problem with NYU.


1. all they want is your money.
2. all they care about is your money.
3. you are nothing to them but $200,000.
4. i think requiring a double major with journalism is NOT about making sure i have a "specialization", it's about making sure i don't graduate in four years.
5. everything just sucks.

i probably wouldn't have spent $400 on 6 credits from seton hall if i knew NYU wasn't going to take them and instead require that i take all 16 credits of my language at NYU. it's funny that they were on the list on colleges that would accept seton hall credits. and it's also funny that my advisor told me these 6 credits that i already paid for would get me out of my language requirement here. turns out everyone was wrong. turns out i won't be graduating on time without taking either summer or winter classes (HERE, of course, since they rarely accept credits from other universities). i just want to drop out and get a job somewhere. this shit is really bringing me down. the worst part is i finished all of my finals for this semester around 10 AM this morning and since then i've been nothing but frustrated, anxious and nervous about my future in this place. something is backwards with that, i think. i just want to go home (so my parents can confront me about all this and yell at me like it's my fault) and sleep.

0 comments: