CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.22.2010

five things stressing me out.


1. make-up work for school.
2. LSAT article.
3. photo assignment.
4. reading/responding to e-mails.
5. sick.

i've been sick for the last week and it's made me want to never come back to school. i'll admit it: i miss being at home. i miss my dogs, my brother(s), my car, my bed. i love new york city but right now all it's associated with is school work. i don't have time to go on adventures. i don't have time to go to all the shows i want to go to. i don't have the money to live here comfortably. i don't have the money to do anything, really. this weekend was good, even though i was so sick and couldn't hear out of one ear and had a coughing fit every five minutes. i saw shutter island for free before it even came out. i saw kara dj and stole liquor from these annoying kids who showed up in my room. i went home on saturday, got lunch with danny, taylor and tina. showered, jeff came over (!) and we went to NEW FOUND GLORY which was awesome except really rough and i was already weakened by this damn illness and tons of meds. went to the diner after with mike, collette, mike's brother and his girlfriend (i miss diners). came back to new york on sunday for H2O which was probably the best show i've ever been to (yeah). even though i was still sick and still coughing and fell over once (lawl) but whatever. now i'm procrastinating doing allllllllll of the things i need to be doing night now. i'm skipping my history lecture to do a bunch of science labs that are due at 12:30. :| i want to skip my film class to come home early and not at 5:30 so i can get a head start on all my work. but i actually like film and i missed it last week because i missed EVERYTHING last week.

speaking of missing, add to the list: shooting film, cait, john (pictured) and delaware.

0 comments: