CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.28.2007

Five Things I've Misplaced Recently


1. My mix from John.
2. The last two issues of Rolling Stone.
3. Go Ask Alice.
4. English assignment rubric/instructions (due Tuesday, lols).
5. Secondary work shirt.

My brain has been all over the place lately.  I may have left it at the New York State Theatre today.  I know my brain is tired, it just spend two hours in city traffic.  I want to catch up on sleep, but stay up late to do homework at the same time.  But then, I end up doing everything but homework and still stay up until midnight.  How do heads work?  How do brains work?  I want to study neural science to figure out why I do certain things. I want to learn why I procrastinate and how I don't sleep but have no desire to nap.  When you Google 'neural science' the first thing that comes up is: "Center for Neural Science, New York University".  Try it.  Google it.  Did you try?  Now why did you try?  Because I asked or because you didn't believe me or because you have time to waste?  I want to know. 

"I'm too tired not to be with you." -- That's probably what will happen.  Soon enough, soon enough.

0 comments: