CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.04.2007

Five Feelings I'm Feelings.


1. Tired.
2. Underappreciated.
3. Stressed.
4. Nervous.
5. Excited.

I gained an hour of sleep last night, yet I am still (1).  I worked six days this week, and it made me feel incredibly (2).  Can I please have more money?  I'm certainly (3) because of an English paper I have due tomorrow, a huge Euro test, lots of Calculus studying and make up work for my midterm on Tuesday.  I'm (4) for the Calc midterm, because I doubt I even have an 80 in that class.. I don't understand it at all.  I study hard, I go to tutorial, and yet.. nothing gets better.  I'm (4) that colleges will see my Calc grade and tell me to sit and rotate because I'm terrible.  But (5) keeps me going.  After Wednesday, I will have four days to myself.  I'm going to the city twice, working, I get to see my NH folk. Dan In Real Life.

If I can just get through tonight.. somehow it'll make me feel like everything is going to be okay.

i said, "i know i don't know shit,
because i've never been there."

ned's atomic dustbin. how good. god fodder. tonight's album. feelings you're feelings. musicians, if no one else, know about feeling feelings.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Theo Riddick is on the carry.