CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.07.2007

Five Reasons I Almost Quit My Job

1. Monday night I didn't leave until 11:00pm.
2. A certain manager whose name starts with R and end with aeneka.
3. Some customer actually said "Thanks.. for nothing!" (which I laughed at).
4. We got 10,000 copies of Jay-Z and there's nowhere to put them.
5. No one bought "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry".

Do you think Charles Bukowski would be proud of me?  If I wrote things without meter or any rhymes at all..  If I wrote things about chain smoking and binge drinking and sleeping around..  If I dropped out of school to become a famous writer in some crazy writer town like New York of LA.. I don't think he would be.  He would say (without meter or rhyme): "be fucking original."  You know what's original?  Watching 24 Hour Party People and falling asleep.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The following links are to the best shit ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5kk2f1LiAc

We should learn how to do that buisness.