CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.10.2007

Five Reasons I Love Soulja Boy


1. His sunglasses.
2. His album is called "souljaboytellem.com". Yes, .com.
3. Anyone who can incorporate RoboCop into a hit single is good.
4. I have no idea what Supermaning a ho is, but I wanna do it.
5. My generation needed it's own 'Thriller'.

Tonight, I'm going to learn that dance.  I swear.  My aunt rented out her house to me, because I have company over this weekend.  I'm going there, turning up her surround sound and doing it.  The people were up until 3am last night.. I went to bed around 2 because last night was crazy (work, anne's, new jersey transit at 11:50pm, new york city) and I was so tired.  Today is already crazy.  I actually have the entire weekend off, but have no down time.  Homework?  I need to shower and make some mixes.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't call me Anne. I want to go to your aunt's! But not to drink the expensive booze! SOULJA BOY!!!!

"Yo broski, two Heinikins!"