CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.27.2007

Five Really Good Texts I Have Recieved In The Last Week


1. "Guess who I've been talking to lately? Gary! He totally still wants me!" -- Becky
2. "It almost makes me want to be on vicodin for car rides." -- Anna
3. "Fuck the FYE." -- Matt
4. "ask alex if becca's a bitch. family wants to know, lol" -- Dann
5. "SAKI BOMB!" -- Annie

People (old people, really) always criticize today's youth for texting when we can just pick up the phone and call.  But I don't think you can call someone just to randomly say "SAKI BOMB!".  Text messages are a lot more fun because you can say things that are completely out of context in the midst of a conversation.  For instance, Becky had asked me about "My So Called Life" (if we had the set in the store, how much it wa$, etc) and the next thing I know, Gary still wants her.  You wouldn't normally go from Claire Danes and Jared Leto to a random ex-coworker of an ex-coworker at the drop of a saki bomb.  Am I right?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Not now chief, I'm in the fucking zen.

Is Becca a bitch?