CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.11.2007

Five Reasons I Am Going to HATE Tonight


1. The people are still here.
2. I have so much homework.
3. I'm already crying because of #2.
4. I had four days off, and this is the first time I've been in my house more than six hours.
5. It starts a new week that is going to suck majorly.  ** edit: except for going to see AGAINST ME! on friday. i'm so excited for this. and possibly again on SATURDAY. all of the sudden, i love against me! with every bone in my body.. this tells me alkaline trio has not been on tour lately (truth).

I hate school.  I hate LAMP (sorry).  I hate Europe, Literature and teachers from Taiwan.  I hate not knowing where I'm going.  I hate having to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night this week.  I hate having to work when I also have to pick up twenty thousand things for GHS Thanksgiving Baskets.  I hate the stupid fuckers in that club who didn't sign up to do anything.  I hate feeling like I let people down.  I hate you, College.  I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate when I shouldn't.

For Christmas, I want the book "14,000 Things to be Happy About".  I feel like I constantly fucking need it sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just realized that was a smiley face.

Cayce Clifford said...

you definitely don't have to apologize for hating lamp :)