CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.17.2007

Five Reasons Last Night RuledXcoreXcore


1. Getting free Vitamin Water, but trying to divide up the rest of our "costs" until it didn't make sense.
2. Us not getting lost, but going on a detour adventure.
3. BABY I'M AN ANARCHIST.
4. Sage Francis taught us how to climb trees.
5. Warren was totally cool and touched my jacket (which is, "a cross between Kermit the Frog and Fozzy").

Also, Dann.  Because he is wonderful and gave me like six CDs (Mirah, They Shoot Horses, etc).  Next adventure: New York/Westfield/New York/Roundtrip tickets/trying to see what would be least expensive for everyone.  Why do weekends all go by so fast now?  I already have to leave for work in an hour, be there until seven, go get food and Reign Over Me and then it will be Sunday, which will only be work and homework.  This isn't a real week (half-day wednesday/fourday weekend), so that's comforting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm asking for a Sage Francis hoodie for Christmas.

Jenni said...

I was at that show. It was amazing. (and YES for Baby I'm an anarchist acoustic.)
anyways.
thank you for the chuck offer. I will keep you in mind. I got 3 books from a friend but there are some more after that.
Voice recordings?!
and what other movies besides fight club?