CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.28.2007

Five Things I Learned In Calculus

1. In Chinese, "student" means to learn to better your life.

2. Always always always HAVE GUTS.
3. When you're young... Work. Don't complain.
4. If you want to make a lot of money, buy multi-family homes near a University.  College kids will take whatever they can get.
5. What truly matters is the concept behind the answer and not the answer itself.

Life lessons by Dr. MC Chow.  My Calculus Book by Dr. MC Chow.  Understanding Music Theory by Dr. MC Chow.  On Playing Bridge by Dr. MC Chow.  Encyclopedia of Telecommunications Volume 12 by Dr. MC Chow.  Honestly, what isn't by Dr. MC Chow these days..

Even though I barely understand anything, Calculus has taught me so much.

ISN'T IT WEIRD HOW NOTHING MAKES SENSE?

1 comments:

Jenni said...

WHATT!!! teddy bears!! ahhh!!!
i must write to him sometime. I think I might write to him after I finish all the books.
and be like
"Congrats, you're the first author whom I've read all the books you've written"
except worded different because that makes me sound illiterate.
but ahhh. Too much to handle.