CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.03.2008

Five Reasons For Lack Of Updates.


1. Good weather!  Adventures every day.

2. Trying not to fail these final few classes.
3. The Lit Mag must be done for printing by the 18th.
4. Memorizing the new CR album.
5. Tons of new music, in general.

This week I spent too much money on music.  I bought things like: The Gaslight Anthem, Slapstick, Minor Threat, Black Flag, The Adolescents, some AM! vinyl, Whole Wheat Bread, Lemonheads and I finally completed the Face to Face discography.  Sweet.  Life has been exciting and full of wonderful weather.  I'm mentally done with all things school.  I'm going out in a few minutes and not coming home until after dark.  Nice.  Tomorrow I'm sleeping at the Belmar house, followed by working Saturday until 9:30, then a good party at JM's house which includes foozball and fondue.  Today during Elan I learned that Scotty B., aside from wanting to grow up and be a book, had a labret piercing and peroxide blonde hair that was later dyed blue.

Crazy.

0 comments: