CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.16.2008

five recent mixes.

1. goodbye, goodbye.

2. so you want to be a lion?
3. can you dig it!
4. i can't believe i forgot HWM.
5. front porch songs.

i have given up on all capital letters. it's not me and it never was, so who was i trying to fool? ha. i'm annoying at the fact that i keep putting off my physics problem set (and it's the only class i get homework in). well, i'm not really annoyed at this, but rather annoying that i'm losing sleep over it. i just really like my teacher and would hate for him to think badly of me. he's the only teacher that i have right now that i can say that about. but for the last few nights it's been incomplete, i've been staying up really late and just thinking about it. the only reason i'm not doing it is because i really don't know how to. somehow, i got a B on the midterm. happy times.. this week has been really beautiful and i've been spending it out all day and night.. which makes me really tired. yet i don't sleep! the great paradox of our time, i guess. today i wrote a poem for the reading tomorrow.  i would post it, but someone that can't read it may read it and think bad things are happening when they really aren't (but sometimes i wish they could!).  sometimes i pride myself on making so much sense that my words are often non-sensical. after the reading, it's going to be like 75 degrees! most likely i'll skip my elan meeting (er, postpone it) to hang out with kelisi and jyo.. then i have to waste my beautiful night at FYE. boo. it wouldn't be so bad (or bad at all) if i didn't have to wear that damn uniform. seriously. tonight i also finished my painting for jb and completed a mix for belsky. awesome.. but i still haven't done my physics homework. i also have to send letters out to: dann, matt, ingo. on saturday, after i make the trip up to trader joe's to get stuff to send to all those boys (minus ingo.. he only gets a cd). final thoughts: tonight kelly and i saw prom night and we were the only ones in the theatre. scary shit! she also got a haircut, which motivated me to make an appointment.

0 comments: