CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.04.2008

five artistic things i will do today.


1. finish/work on my "live young, die fast" painting.
2. go on a photog adventure.
3. take atleast two polaroids?
4. write a poem?
5. uh, get a macbook?

today is art day. i feel like i've done nothing artistic this summer, and i only have a few more days until i move into my new home on east 10th street. i gotta have something to make it look like a real new york apartment, right? things have been pretty relaxed lately. i spent a good portion of last week at the beach and played flip cup and thumper with my cousin and his friends. then we went to the beach and got chased around by the police at 2am. i no longer have a job. i'm not too worried about it anymore, because i need some time to myself the next few weeks. i want to see everyone before we all leave. not to mention i haven't done ANYTHING for school, so i might need to get on that. on thursday i leave for NEW ENGLAND and i'm so excited. thursday/friday i'm in boston and then new hampshire until monday. sometime next week we're throwing a hotel party. yeah, yeah, yeah. i feel like i've definitely lost touch with one of my best friends (annie) and that she pretty much hates me now. not sure why, since she was the one who caused the problems in the first place. it's a shame that she probably doesn't even want to see me before we leave for college. i have found a really great group of people that i've been seeing tons of lately, which makes me happy. next weekend i'm going to the prom house again (g street, holla), so hopefully i can stay an extra night and invite the whole crew down there. just to see everyone one last time before winter break (which, might i add, i'm allowed to stay in my dorm for.. so who knows if i'll be home the whole time. why would i not want to stay in ny?).

1 comments:

Monica said...

"Art days" are the best kind! I'm having one of those, too, actually.

You know, I always used to think that New York, New Jersey, and all of those East Coast states were part of New England until recently. I'm pretty dumb.