CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.28.2008

five awesome things about NYU.


1. new york city.
2. my best friends/my new friends.
3. an awesome roomate.
4. the 15th floooooor!
5. hypnotists.

i love everything about here. college. you know, stuff like that. i'm not homesick, but i can't wait to start writing more letters and doing more art and maybe writing a few poems. this city lends itself to so much creativity. i haven't slept before 3am all week, but there's something comforting in my sleeplessness, because it reminds me of summer and being young. i get tired around 12:30 but get my second wind shortly after. i'm leaving here for the weekend, but i'm excited to return on monday and start my classes. i feel shitty because of something i haven't done yet (whoa, make that two things). but other than that.. life is good, also subtracting the fact that i definitely miss a lot of people from back home.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Glad all is well!!!!! ;-)