CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.11.2008

five christmas songs on the christmas list mix.


1. don't shoot me, santa - the killers (awesome)
2. this time of year - mighty mighty bosstones (personal favorite)
3. do they know it's christmas? - band aid (bono, you're beautiful!)
4. merry christmas, baby - bruce springsteen
5. i won't be home for christmas - blink 182

i really need alkaline trio to release a christmas album sometime. or even a "holiday" one, if christmas isn't their thing. i've been completely in the christmas spirit lately. hannah and i spent three hours baking cookies, listening to "baby it's cold outside", dancing and reading the new york look book. and then later on i got a nice text from someone that surprised me a bit but made me think that i wasn't the only one getting a little nicer. i've got to be awake in a few hours to start a weekend full of cramming for finals. 

"this time of year's my favorite time of year 'cause all of us are here together."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to listen to skinny love by bon iver.

Unknown said...

babe seeing you made me realize i want...no need you in my life more. you are true blue.