CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.16.2009

five reasons i haven't blogged here in a month.



1. school.
2. figuring things out.
3. procrastination.
4. selectivewreckage.tumblr.com
5. college magazine blog. every week!

let's see. life has been crazy. CMJ came and went a while ago, i didn't go to any good shows but i worked the artist lounge every night and saw jeffrey star and met a lot of cool people. that was a hectic week, from what i remember. i feel like i'm going to be up late tonight. khush just dragged my sorry ass to the gym. it was nice. i baked brownies and promised myself i wouldn't do any homework. i've been up to my neck in papers for the last seven days. my fifth and final paper (until the next round are due) is due on wednesday, the same time as i register for classes. i have to get a lot of things figured out. it seems that as much as i try to, nothing ever comes of it. like, i'm thinking of switching my english major to a major in "social and cultural analysis". like, i need to transfer my credits here from seton hall. like, i need to open a new bank account. like, i'm ordering a new lens for $30. like, i really want to write a lot of letters and paint and clean my room and shower and dry my new/short hair. all of these things! i think i'll get started now. oh, i applied for a SPIN internship for next semester. fingers crossed. and i also got a job and it rules so so so much.

i've also been shooting more film, it's good for the soul. so good. see above. that's crime in stereo. that was such a good weekend. i miss cait and jeff. so much. and all my friends. but anyway, gotta stay positive.

0 comments: