CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.14.2008

Five Best Songs On Goddamnit!


1. As You Were
2. Cop
3. Clavicle
4. Message From Kathlene
5. Sorry About That

I love this album so much.  All of it.  I just want an excuse to write about how sad I am that I still haven't found the CD/DVD anywhere.  The woman at Hot Topic in Woodbridge Mall was being a bit of a bitch to me after I asked.  "You know, it's not a new album.  It's actuallyyyyy a reissue of something they put out about ten years ago.."  Bitch, please.  Why assume I don't know that?  I'm fairly certain I probably definitely know more about Alkaline Trio than you ever could.  Just because my makeup doesn't look like I drew on my face with a giant Crayola marker, just because I don't kill the ozone trying to get my hair into that perfect tri-hawk, just because I don't have tattoos of shit that I will later regret, just because I don't work at HOT TOPIC.. does not make me less inclined to know about Alkaline Trio.  Why be so rude?

0 comments: