CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.11.2008

Five Things On My Desk



1. Descendents' "Everything Sucks"
2. Crash Romeo guitar pick.
3. Razor?
4. Cigar box?
5. A sign that says "Social Expert".

Strange how strange things all find a strage way to all go to the same strange place.  Today was a very good day because Jyo, Becca and Brian all got into NYU and Brian will probbbbbbbbably be going there next year.  I'm on a mission to convince the other two.  Today was beautiful so me and Danny took a joyride, listened to Streetlight and played some basketball.  Right now I'm waiting for Alf to get here to go out again, even though I have RIDIC amounts of homework to do tonight (Euro project due tomorrow, English paper due Thursday.. when does 4th quarter start?) plus finish the spring mixes but make a cover for them (+ get copies of this) plus write a poem plus paint a birthday present plus a bunch of other shit.  Oh yeah, I also don't have a car right now.  But atleast I'll be in New York City on Thursday and this weekend isn't too eventful so I can getterdone.   Last night, EVERYONE came to the store.  Katy, Alejandro, Albert, Steven.. It was crazy, but made the 7 hours I was there a little less painful.  The next thing I write will not be at random or so random.  I swear.




But what I really wanted to say was my Alkaline Trio Goddamnit Redux limited edition black splatter vinyl is THE SWEETEST THING EVER CREATED.  I think I enjoy it more than the HWM/Alk3 picture disc, but I'm not sure because that vinyl is pretty damn cool.  Spin spin spin spin.  God, I could just look at records forever.  I really need to go through all of them soon and see what I need to get holders for.  I feel bad that I just keep most of the Trio ones lined up on my wall.  Me and Alexander are about to start watching Family Guy: Blue Harvest because I could care less about homework at this point in my day.  But first... The greatest thing to ever have come in the mail.  Also, there's a cop driving up and down my (dead end) road with a spotlight and we're about to call the 5-0 to see if we should be concerned.  Also, I found out today that the name of the sexual predator on my (dead end) road has close to the same last name as Mr. D, minus the "Di".

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Marco Polo DiMarcello.