CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.05.2008

Five Things I Loved About Today


1. Good weather (a little windy).
2. Good pictures.
3. Good people.
4. Good adventures.
5. Good scenic routes.

My shot sucked, but that's okay because I spent the day with people I really love starting from 8:40 in the morning and it's still going.  Cayce and I went on a super fun adventure today and found a nice old house/funeral home/graveyard/barn/everything in Alexandria Township.  I finally went to "Bucks" and it was super cute and cuddly.  It looks like a nice place to work and just hang out in general.  Danny and I are about to hit up Chipotle, even though I'm still really full from the good breakfast I ate this morning and the two cookies I had at lunch.  If I feel motivated enough later (chances are unlikely) I want to do a few things.  I would like to complete all of my homework, I would like to make the cover for the spring mix, I would like to blow-dry my hair after I shower, I would like to pump some iron, I would like to do all of these things, but when I get back at 9pm I probably won't do any of these things.  And we're off!