CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.12.2008

Five Things I Should Be Doing Right Now



1. "Colonialism In The Tempest: A Shitty Lit Analysis"
2. "What is Existentialism?: A Shitty Answer"
3. Reading The Stranger and responding to it.
4. PHYSICS.
5. Cleaning.

I think I say this everyday, but.. I'm a terrible student who never does anything.  What the hell.  Today I hung around school for a bit with Grace after my hour meeting with Scotty.  For being a teacher, sometimes he's pretty mean (?).  Most of it is just sarcasm, I hope, but I'm not used to it coming from teachers.  Like when he told me I was eternally damned, or when he told me to use the tape to tape my mouth shut, or when he told me he didn't hate me.. he loathed me.  But basically, I'm not doing any of that homework he assigned because I'm going to the MET tomorrow!  New York City, center of the universe!  So instead of doing homework, I'm taking and uploading some photos (like the one above).  I'm starting to burn those mixes.  I'm painting a picture, I'm writing a poem.  I'm feeling a little sick after the food I just had with Danny.  We went to this new "southwestern" place in Branchburg.  Yeah, gross.  He seemed to like it.  On the way back, we listened to They Shoot Horses, Don't They? and it was fun.  We took TWO polaroids while driving.  Dangerous.  But that's how I like to live.  Hahahahaha.  I'm going to take good polaroids when I hang out with Matt tomorrow.  Or atleast try to.  He is too wonderful to be so far away from me all of the time, seriously.

Also.. I'm semi-seriously debating going to Bamboozle even though it's really lame and too much money and the bands will probably play for fifteen minutes, but..

Sunday, May 4th's Line-Up:
Anti-Flag
Finch
Less Than Jake
The Bouncing Souls
The Starting Line

0 comments: