CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.02.2008

Five Things I Will Accomplish Today


1. All of my homework, yo.
2. Deliver show flyers to Hot Topic (yes, it's true).
3. Haircut!
4. Sell back stuff to work, buy new stuff from work.
5. Rip 30 Days of Night, Hairspray, and 24 Hour Party People onto the computer.  Maybe even watch one of them.

It's so nice to keep the Sabbath and not go to work.  I would like to do the same thing next Sunday so I can go to the record show!  And Brian's show!  Shows shows shows shows shows.  Hopefully I'll go to some good ones (besides the three Crash Romeo shows) over break, but I'm not sure anyone good is touring right now.  I'll have to ask Rio. Speaking of anyone good.. Next weekend is going to be prime.  I'm hanging out with Kayla and Daney on Friday night and I'm pumped.  I haven't seen them in forever.  I love seeing people I love.  I also love Dashboard Confessional (yes, it's true) and I don't care!  NYU is sending me my e-mail address soooon.

0 comments: