CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.28.2008

Five Bands That Should Still Be Together!


1. Face to Face
2. Jawbreaker
3. Reggie & The Full Effect
4. Hot Water Music
5. One Man Army

Face to Face is playing Bamboozle left!! :( Actually, like a ton of good bands are playing Bamboozle Left and our Bamboozle will probably be shitty, like it almost always is.  I HEARD through the grapevine that Jawbreaker is getting back together, but I'm not sure I trust the source.  Don't get me started on Reggie.. Let me just say that My Chemical Romance was a fine band the way it was and the line-up should not have changed and James Dewees should still be with Regg.  I feel like Hot Water Music never broke up, but they should atleast record a new album.. They already got the tour and everything..  I'm still a bit bitter about not seeing that show.  I really want to see the Larry Armsssssss stilllllll and HWM duh, of course.  Duh.  Alkaline Trio should tour with them!  NO. Alkaline Trio needs to do a traveling festival with all of the bands I just listed + TLA.  And the Falcon can play, too!  Since they'll be there already.  Hm.  Today I got 150 copies of the Crash Romeo flyer and I think everyone should come to the show.  Thursday, March 27th at FYE.  Aside from that, I did a few other productive things and the only thing I still have left to accomplish is this Euro outline about the end of WWI.  Hm.  I took off on Sunday because of the video shoot that I can no longer go to.  Now I have a whole Sunday OFF.  I think I'll probably go to the beach, even though I should stay home and do all of my homework.  To end this: I love Point/Counterpoint a whole lot.

Edit:  As soon as I finished this and walked upstairs, Dennis asked me if I wanted to go see My Chemical Romance at the Garden on the 9th.  Hahahahha.  It's with Taking Back Sunday.  Hmmmm, decisions.

0 comments: