CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.12.2008

Five Things About My New Manager


1. His name is Matt.
2. His child is named after AC Slater!
3. Three of his cars have been in danger of "blowing up".
4. He is the fastest closer in the company.
5. He is forever endebted to me already.

I'm liking him so far.  He's 23, even though someone told me he was older than John. Hahaha.  Basically, we closed early because of the weather and then it took me an hour to drive home.  Route 22 was a mess!  Seriously.  I didn't go above 25 the entire time and I believe I was the only one driving in the entire state.  Matt was very reassuring that we would have school tomorrow (thank God).  Plus Steph checked the weather on her phone in Lit today and it's supposed to start raining around midnight and stay above 32 degrees.  Tomorrow will be in the 50's.  I really do hate snow.  Always have, always will.  Spring, where art thou?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Zack Morris was always hotter.

Unknown said...

I have to say that that is the cutest thing I've ever heard in my entire seventeen years of life.