CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.10.2008

Five Things That Happened This Weekend (In Chronological Order)


1. Everyone got drunk.
2. We filmed a martial arts film.
3. Skiied without stopping for five hours because the mountain was deserted.
4. Hot tubbed while it was snowing.
5. Slid cars down incredibly icy hills.

Things were just as relaxing as I had imagined.  First to arrive on Friday afternoon.. hung around the digs and unpacked everything.  Started to read Chuck Klosterman's IV and fell in love with it and got really excited to start a career in the same field.  Then we played around with the video camera and hung on the porch with a nice fire.  We went in the hot tub around 2am and went to bed.  The next day we skiied alllll day, came home and pigged out, filmed more stuff, hot tubbed again until 1 and watched School of Rock.  Sunday we left around 2 and I got home at 5:30 or so.  Then I spent three hours on Euro work (props, nametags, skit-writing, powerpoints, worrying) and now it's 10:15 and I'm not doing my English homework until tomorrow.  I have to go shower and pass out.  I never wrote that poem on paper, but it's all in my head.  So is a little prose piece I'm reading at Smith's V-Day Poetry Party.  This week, albeit short, is filled with biz.  It's bizzy.  Tomorrow night I have the Open House from 6-8 for the 4th and 5th graders.  Joy.  Tuesday night I'm working and Wednesday night I have to prepare for Valentine's Day!  But I'm off on Friday, so it's all good, baby.  All good.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel liberated.