CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.26.2008

Five Best Springsteen Songs


1. Born to Run
2. Jungleland
3. Thunder Road
4. Growing Up
5. You'll Be Coming Down

I really have no idea where "Magic" is.  The last thing I remember is giving it to Alexander without putting it on my computer first.  That was a mistake.  I hope the Boss plays these when I go see him.  Uh, in other news.. I'm really over school on nights where I have better things to do.  For instance, today I drove around with Katie, went to Chipotle, hung out in my driveway, went for pizza in Washington Township, saw a basketball game, played basketball and came home to heaps of homework.  I'm only doing an hours worth tonight, and whatever isn't done can get done sometime tomorrow.  Or I should really just hand everything in late.  I wish I could be a bad student.  Tommy's game made me want to try out for the basketball team next year.  I would have to start hardcore conditioning like.. right now, but I realized that I really love basketball and giving it up was probably the stupidest thing I've done so far.  That's the only thing I regret about high school.  Tomorrow I'm staying home all night, I SWEAR.  Except for when I have to go out.  I want to be able to sit at home all night and watch television or something normal.  Bruce Springsteen always make me move, though.  Because he's so goddamn epic.  I want to be epic, too.

1 comments:

Dennis Casey said...

Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) is the best Bruce Springsteen song. duh. give it a listen