CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.18.2008

Five Reasons Crash Romeo Is Wonderful


1. Lead singer = Attractive.
2. Bassist = Attractive.
3. Guitarist = Attractive.
4. Drummer = Attractive.
5. The song 'Serious' is dangerously catchy.

I mean, there are definitely more things to bands than just their looks, but looks are what first got me into Crash Romeo. Hahaha. That sounds horrible.  Buuuuut, I will say, that after seeing them live.. They were good.  My head is a little woooohooo right now, so none of this probably makes any sense.  Basically, what I'm trying to say is everyone in the band is really hot and I love taking pictures of them and I'm going to all of their shows from here on OUT because they are.. okay, maybe I wouldn't listen to them normally but they're so NICE and wonderful! There's much to do today!  Going back to school tomorrow.  Rest in peace, Mr. Leu.

0 comments: