CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.16.2007

Five Cool Things About Whole Wheat Bread


1. They have the greatest shirts ever. "Dirty South Punk Rock" and "I Love Black People" and "Fuck the Police".
2. They do the Soulja Boy dance on stage.
3. "Why is it that you white people are always on that show 'When Animals Attack'?"
4. They rock out and rap while doing so.
5. Before they go on stage, the audience chants "Whole Wheat Bread ain't nothin' to fuck wit!"

Honestly, WWB was one of the best acts I've seen in a while.  Big D was okay, but WWB had tremendous energy and the crowd loved them.  Also, Brain Failure.  A band from Beijing. So good, even though at times I couldn't really understand them.  I like ska shows a lot, I don't think I go to enough of them.  After the show we went to Time To Eat, where the kids behind us were listening to our very awkward conversation.  We laughed a lot after that.  It was a really good time.  Cynthia says they have another show in January... More: Today I managed to draw out all of my Christmas presents for my work folks.  Now I just have to paint them all and stuff.  Ah, there's a lot to do in a short week.

0 comments: