CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.19.2007

Five Terrible Things About Pre-Christmas Week.


1. Teachers still think we're paying attention.
2. Every class has to get ONEEE more test in before we leave.
3. "Well, since you have the next week OFF, I might as well give you 102,923 projects..."
4. All of my nights have been dedicated to making Christmas gifts.  Homework is put off until Block 2 Journalism.  But hey, it gets done, right?
5. Slow. Slow. Sllllllllllllow.

Slow, like a row of l's or a row of i's.  When you type a row of l's or i's you press the button forever, yet get nowhere.  Nothing like a row of w's or v's.  All of my weeks thus far have been w's.  But now, when it counts, I get an l week.  Let me free, let me run free.  I'm craving iced tea so badly right now.  I've never wanted to consume a beverage this badly in my life.  My throat is wanting.  Wanting.  I've been drinking bottled water but everything about it is wrong.  Everything.  If I were motivated enough, I'd run out to King's right now.  Now.

Wanting everything now.  No delayed gratification, no patience.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I can't even wait for that.  I copied and pasted.

0 comments: