CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.30.2007

Five Most Played AM! Songs (And For Good Reason)


1. Don't Lose Touch
2. We Laugh At Danger And Break All The Rules
3. Pints Of Guiness Make You Strong
4. Untitled (from the Acoustic EP)
5. Reinventing Axl Rose

I like lyrics that mean something and that you can shout out of your car window. IF THIS GM VAN DON'T MAKE IT ACROSS THE STATE LINE WE MIGHT AS WELL LAY DOWN AND DIE! BECAUSE IF FLORIDA TAKES US, WE'RE TAKING EVERYONE DOWN WITH US! WHERE WE'RE COMING FROM WILL BE THE DEATH OF US! You know, things like that.  My vacation was anything but relaxing and fun.  It was quite a disaster.  I got bit on the arm, fell on ice, read no books because there was no light, had no stamps to send my letters and left a day early.  I can't wait to get my camera and start taking pictures.  I really wish I had it for the next few days worth of activities before school starts again.  Winter vacation felt like nothing at all.  Time didn't stop at all.  Everything just kept going and going and there was no rest, for the weary or anyone else for that matter.  I still have to do math homework and read that self-important bitch Jane Austen.  I need to clean out my car, room, backpack, life life life.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jagerbombs.

TURN AROUND BRIGHT EYES. EVERY NOW AND THEN I FALL APART BECAUSE I NEED YOU NOW TONIGHT. I NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER. AND IF YOU ONLY HOLD ME TIGHT, WE'LL BE HOLDING ON FOREVER.