CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.03.2007

Five Things I Already Love About the Reissue of Goddamnit!


1. It's on Asian Man. Thank you, thank you.
2. There's a DOCUMENTARY on the DVD.  A real documentary.
3. Brendan Kelly wrote a liner note.  He is all sorts of wonderful.
4. The bonus tracks are the '96 demo!! This means Weak Week!!
5. Matt Allison.  Remixed and remastered by Matt Allison. Omg.

After listening to the track on the myspace, though (myspace.com/goddamnitredux), I'm still excited by it sounds different than I imagined.  But I think it's only because myspace sucks.  I'm so excited for this album.  Ten years.  Ten glorious years of Alkaline Trio.. March! March! March! Ughh, I can't wait.  I hope we get it early.  We got Remains about a week ahead of time. 

FYE is now open until 10pm on weekdays.  Ugh.  This means I work until atleast 10:30.  Tonight it'll be atleast 11, though.  Superbad AND Pirates of the whateverwhatever and whoever chest curse death come out tomorrow.

0 comments: