CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.05.2007

Five Things That Were Awesome About Today



1. No third block.
2. Party instead of third block.
3. Amazingly good pizza.
4. Compliments. :)
5. Crazy drawings.

PS. It's still snowing a little.

Entry by the lovely Cayce Clifford.  Truly outrageous!  Much like reading Candide and doing a 7-page paper in one night.. Tonight Frauglow is teaching me how to make German kaltehund, so Danny and I are doing that.  After I finish my homework for the next two nights.. Because tomorrow I have Elan, then I'm going to Sarah's with Cynthia to make waffles (! yeah, really) and then heading to our all night Fest party.  This week flew.. Next week my entire future will be decided for me.  Wonderful.  Overwhelming.  Either/or.

0 comments: