CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.23.2007

Five Favorite Holiday Songs


1. Run DMC - Christmas in Hollis
2. Guster - Donde Es La Santa Claus?
3. Band Aid - Feed the World (Do They Know It's Christmas?)
4. Mighty Mighty Bosstones - This Time of Year
5. Away In A Manger

I'm doing everything last minute, as always.  Bought some gifts for Dennis this morning, but that's all.  I usually bake and paint everything for everyone.  Gifts don't matter that much.  I asked Santa for a Nikon D40, but I think if I get it I'll feel really guilty because it's expensive and I'd rather buy it myself.  Anyway.. Today I'm going to the city (hopefully getting some nice PJs somewhere for the NYE partay) and to my dad's house for "Christmas Eve".  Since he doesn't come over for Christmas morning anymore, we go to his house on the 23rd for Christmas Eve and the 24th is Christmas morning.  You know?  Haha.  I have to work on the fam's annual Christmas DVD!  Last night Dann, Annie and I went to Westfield in all it's pre-Christmasy glory.  So cute.  We went to John's house and hung out with Beth and the dog.  So cute.  We took a lot of funny pictures that were totally indie and scene.  Hahahah.  We layed in the middle of the busy street, really long exposures, black and white, coffee cups.. The whole thing.  But my camera, as always, doesn't work with my computer anymore.

2 comments:

אליש said...

Nice list!
The Run DMC song was also on the this one.
Have a Merry Christmas!

amanda del said...

thanks! that run dmc song is one of the greatest ever. :) you too!