CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.24.2007

Five Freshly Burned CDs


1. 8 Diagrams from Wu-Tang Clan
2. NBC Presents: The 60's
3. Stone Cold Rhymin' from Young M.C.
4. The Lemonheads from The Lemonheads
5. Pretty Much The Greatest Christmas Mix Ever from Rohan

Seriously, Rohan really did make pretty much the greatest Christmas mix ever.  That's why I didn't even try (and I don't think John did, either, even though he kept asking me where my great mix was).  We ran into each other in the parking lot (it was sort of planned.. I was coming to pick it up/he was going to his car to get it) and it was fun.  I'm excited to see everyone tomorrow.  Little Johnny (right) and the Carlucci's are coming, which is something special.  Yesterday in the city it started raining really hard.  I wish city rain would happen to me more often, it smelled good and even though my shoes were soaked, I barely felt wet.  I've also concluded that Hoboken is the best way to travel.  Transportation cost $8 to park, $3 for a MetroCard plus gas money.  Compared to the $17 it takes for the train.. Cool.  I might have to live in Hoboken for a little while.  I snapped some really good pictures.  I wish they would just upload onto the computer.

Merry Christmas! It's been Baby Jesus' birthday for an hour now.  Matthew S. Lax is coming over for the holiday so it should be quite fun.

0 comments: