CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.11.2007

Five Of The Ten Million Things I Love About My English Teacher


1. He has the greatest glasses. 
2. His vocabulary frequents the word "pagenation".
3. I'm convinced he's hiding tattoos under his sweaters.
4. He used to be a DJ.
5. He doesn't really like gin.

The first time I met Mr. Belsky, I didn't know about any of this.  The only thing I knew about him was that he definitely knew where Belgium was located.  Which was important, and I believe his is the sole reason I passed my German 4 midterm.  But now that I know him I'm convinced that he's the silliest man alive.  It's a good thing, shall he ever read this.  However, I don't think he will.  He doesn't understand why we all have blogs.  Quite frankly, neither do I.  Every day is an adventure, I guess.  Wherever I wind up in twenty years.. it's comforting to know that I'll always have the Internet to remind me of my youth.