CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.16.2008

Five Material Things I Want


1. Sweet pair of Ran Bans.
2. Tickets to Cloverfield!
3. Family Guy: Blue Harvest.
4. A television.
5. NYU sweatpants.

The Ray Bans are for the summer when me and Katy go to the city, so we can both wear them, duh.  The tickets are for Friday.  John told me they were going to sell out and naturally made me all paranoid!  Blue Harvest looks so good.  Perhaps I'll watch it with Joe one day, because he wants to see it but no one else does.  I do.  The television will be for the garage, because I'm about to go work out (it's very late, and music will put me to sleep) and it would make the time go by quicker.  I bought the new Magnetic Fields album today (much to John's dismay, I think.  before I even paid, he went on about how much it was going to suck) which deserves a listen because I'm writing a review for it.  So this might be a good time to listen to it.  The sweatpants are just really sweet and JP told me today that I needed more college swag (I definitely don't! But sweats would be nice).  I got a nice Andy Warhol bag today with Jesus on it.  I don't even like Andy Warhol that much.  I don't think he was that talented.  But maybe I'm too old fashioned.

0 comments: