CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.18.2008

Five Words That Describe Cloverfield


1. Epic.
2. Intense.
3. Awesome.
4. Scary.
5. Rad.

When John called before our conversation started like this. Him- "When are you going?" Me-"10:15. How was it?" Him- "It was good." But it was so much better than good! I want to watch it over and over again. It made me laugh and jump and cry (just a little bit). Almost like this show that's playing in the background called "Lock Up Raw" which is about inmates. The man on right now has something like 47 swastikas tattooed on his body. Hahahahah. I'm just waiting for To Catch A Predator to start. I realized that I wait for a lot of things, and look forward to them. I need to stop. Everything is moving way too fast. I remember talking to John about this movie in the summer, when it was still being called 1.18.08. The date seemed so far away, and now it's here. Oh yeah, Riona/Borah/I are going to see World/Inferno at the Bowery on February 1st. February seems like a whole different planet right now, and I'd like to keep it that way. One last thing: as soon as I won't freak out about spending $40, there are a super cool pair of koi fish Vans that I would love to purchase.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know someone who has the Vans, I like them.