CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.17.2008

Five Songs You Need While Trapped In Your House Because Of Snow

1. "Rocket Boy" Jets to Brazil

2. "Hallelujiah (sp?)" Jeff Buckley
3. "Oh Comely" Neutral Milk Hotel
4. "Backyards" Broken Social Scene
5. "How It Ends" DeVotchKa

I wish I were trapped in my house because of snow.  I made a tape called "Hibernation" today and it's full of songs that are so long and slow it makes you feel like you're asleep.  Sadly, the mix isn't that long because you can't exactly fit too many songs like that.  For example, the five that I've included are all atleast over six minutes long.  Epic!  Taco Night has turned into Production Night because I have to bring Zan somewhere but I want to do a lot more than that.  This includes: making/buying dinner, making JD and Klossface's birthday things for tomorrow, burning music for people, scholarship goodness!  John in seeing Cloverfield in SIX HOURS and I have to wait for another 28 hours!  But it should be good.  Me and Rio.  Rio-union. Ha.  Also, I don't know why I put a picture of Dan Andriano on this because Alkaline Trio actually isn't on this mix.  But he's cute.

0 comments: