CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.21.2008

Five Songs I Forgot I Loved


1. Pulling Muscles (From the Shell) - Squeeze
2. I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
3. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
4. Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
5. The Freshman - The Verve Pipe

Yeah, I've gotten a bunch of new old music lately and it's all really good.  AND John put on the Reality Bites soundtrack the other day.. I forgot how good Squeeze is.  Tempted was almost on the list, but Pulling Muscles is probably my favorite.  I have a bunch of random things to do today, on this Martin Luther holiday.  I have to make a mix to send to Wisconsin (ps: sorry about your football team. ouch!), a special something for a special some(two)'s birthday(s), update my iPod even though it's slowly being sucked of life, go see Cloverfield again, do all my homework and paint and prepare for Valentine's Day things.  I like Valentine's Day.. V-Day.. VD. Hahhahahaahha.  It's always nice to remember you are loved.

0 comments: