CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.30.2008

Five Shows I'd Settle For


1. Say Anything, Manchester Orchestra.
2. The Bravery.
3. Simple Plan (no, really).
4. Nada Surf.
5. Flogging Molly.

No one ever tours in the winter.  Another reason why winter blows and I can't wait for spring.  I don't even like winter shows because you have to wear a winter coat and you can't wait outside in the parking lot without freezing to death and you never get there early because you don't want to freeze to death and I JUST HATE WINTER.  Ugh.  Bloc Party is touring during the spring, so that'll be something to look forward to.  The World/Inferno show I was going to on Friday sold out already.. Blah.  February is a lame month.  Next weekend I'm going to Ruthie's lake house.. We're planning a city weekend at Zach's dad's house.. I'm really trying to get down to Temple/Philly to see Cocokaty, too.. It's just a lame month because I really don't want to do any of this while it's cold and wintry outside.  The lake house has a hot tub, atleast.  But the city in the winter isn't my favorite thing.  And yeah.  No wonder hibernation exists.

0 comments: