CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.29.2008

Five Specific Things To Be Happy About At This Very Moment


1. Two more questions left for the Communist Manifesto (which I should be doing instead of this)!
2. John still works at FYE.
3. I met two really cool peeps (Lindsay, Kate) in my second block class, meaning I now know cool people in every single one of my classes.
4. No more Dr. Fink!
5. I could do a lot of homework in A Lunch.

So yeah, after last night I've been stressing all day over work but it's all okay now.  I think I was stressed out because John was stressed out and right around this time last year (almost to the exact day), Heather got let go.  Then Jess left, then Moe left, then everyone I loved left.  Except Anna.  Then we hired all new people, who have since left (my darling Vincent).  Then we hired all new people again for the holiday, and most of them have left.  I like exactly where we are right now (minus big R) and I don't want that to change yet.. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that knowing someone in the Screen Actors Guild is splendid.  You know how many free movies are in my house right now?  A lot!  3:10 to Yuma, Atonement, Into the Wild, Hairspray, Away From Her... there's a few more.  I like awards season.  I'm determined to watch those movies!  Especially Atonement and Away From Her because the letter A is arguably the best letter of the AAAAlphAAAAbet.

1 comments:

dck249 said...

HAHAHA. ATONEMENT.