CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.07.2008

Five Things I Should Have Done Today



1. Read Pride & Prejudice.
2. Studied Calculus.
3. Taken Advil.
4. Straightened my hair.
5. Cleaned my room.

It was such a beautiful beautiful day out that none of these practical things got done.  I was outside until 6:00pm.  I came inside, played drums with my brother and watched the I Love New York 2 reunion because I fell asleep during it last night.  Right now, my head is pounding.  All homework seems impossible because I'm feeling a little sickly.  My camera lens was shipped today! This is going to be the craziest week ever.  Today I was out, tomorrow I'm going to Katie's, coming home for some hardcore Calc intervention/studying, going out with Zan for his birthday.  Wednesday I have German, Thursday is Elan and work until close.  Friday, Anna and I are baking and watching scary Japanese films all night.  Saturday I work 10-6 and go straight from work to Philly for the Big D show.. Sunday there's a party at Kelson's house. Great.  I want to relax!  With no homework to worry about, either.  I want my lens!  I'm very impatient because I just want to start taking pictures. And I want to see Matt before he leaves (Saturday, boo).

0 comments: