CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.14.2008

Five Reasons I'm Glad I Stayed Home Today


1. Waking up at 5am and doing homework made me really tired.
2. I can finally write a good Lamp article.
3. I slept from 7-11:30.
4. I can really clean out my school stuff! And do all the homework I already know I have.
5. I get to work on scholarship stuff. Lame.

My mom let me stay home today because I finally had no more Calculus lectures and my lips were bleeding and we she won't let me take anymore medicine and I haven't missed one day this year and I probably won't be able to miss another one.  The only thing I had to do was walk the dogs at 6:40 in the morning after I did all of my homework.  So really, I should have asked her yesterday so I didn't have to wake up so fucking early.  But it's alright.  All I've done today was catch up on homework.  I'm about to give my backpack a major cleanout, update my whiteboard, read the Communist Manifesto, write my article and start doing all of the scholarship essays (so far I only have two, but they're about trivial things that will never warrant 600 words a piece).  Oh, and I have to clean up my hardrive because I'm running  "dangerously low" on disk space and my computer is about to crash, or something. Then lateron, I plan on going for a nice walk to sweat out all of the "sickness" in my body and yeah! Good times!  Oh, more good times is NYU giving me $lots of dollars and my mom telling them to give me more and then them giving me more and then she wanted to tell them 'more' again and I just said 'STOP'.  So she did.  $15,000.  I can't even wrap my brain around it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Grex? What are you talking about?